S1:E4: Escape To The Asteroids Zone (Asteroids Part 1)
June 21, 2018
Into The Vertical Blank: Generation Atari Season 1, Episode 4: Escape To The Asteroids Zone Part 1.
In Part One of our two-part extravaganza, we delve into the that game forms the backdrop of The Vertical Blank: Asteroids. We discuss our experiences with Atari’s best selling coin-op and discover why this game, in particular, means so much to us. This episode includes a story written by Steve Fulton named, appropriately enough, “Escape To The Asteroids Zone”
- The intro music and many, but not all, of the ambient 8-bit sounds you hear through out the podcast were created with a loop library by 8bitweapon.
- Reach us for comments and suggestions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1001 Video Games To play Before You Die by Tony Mott
- The First Quarter By Steven Kent
- The 8bitrocket.com site
- FaceBook Into the Vertical Blank
- Twitter Into The Vertical Blank (@Atari_VB_POD)
- Twitter 8itrocket (@8bitrocket) Jeff’s Twitter
- Twitter FultonBot (@fultonbot) Steve’s Twitter